Sunday, August 31, 2014

My type!

After recently taking the Jung Typology Test I have been pegged as the following:
Introvert(22%)  Sensing(1%)  Feeling(25%)  Perceiving(33%)
 
After taking the test I would pretty much agree with the assessment it gave me. As a writer and student I am definately those things. I'm an introvert in which I am a pretty shy person and don't say a whole lot. I go with my emotions a lot of the time instead of really thinking through a response or solution. I am also the type of person that takes situations as they come and try not to have a preconceived notion about circumstances. I believe each one of these attributes will help me as a writer. With my strongest tendencies being in feeling and perceiving I may fare a little better in creative writing than any other area! I believe this test will help me not only the current area's I excel in as a writer but allow me to look at my deficiencies as well. To build not only on my strengths as a writer but to start eliminating weaknesses! 

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed taking this test, because it showed me who I was. I mean I already knew who I was, but it gave me more insight on myself and my writing. I agree with you that this test will help us writers excel as a writer and show us our deficiencies. I really enjoyed how you took a look at yourself and your writing, as I did after the test. Good thoughtful post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt the same way with my test. Surprisingly accurate. Now, they're supposed to be pretty generalized so that it can meet a lot of different people, but knowing where you are can really help you see what you want to me in the future.

    ReplyDelete